Friday, January 18, 2013

Outfit: Cozy Comfort

When putting together a cold weather outfit for an outing in Portland I often ask myself the same question, "Is anyone actually going to see my blouse?" More often than not, the answer is "no". So, I have begun to develop my outfits around the jacket itself rather than what is underneath. The important thing then becomes what will be seen on top of the jacket! Cute scarfs, boots, and a fun bag can easily dress up a plain coat. Another trick I love is to wear a long sweater underneath so that even if your jacket is all zipped up, you can still see a little glimpse of what is underneath! 








Maddie's Outfit:
Boots: Frye
Purse: Vintage Coach
Jeans: Gap
Jacket: ASOS (similar)

Stay warm! What are your favorite winter outfit tricks?

Maddie




No comments:

Post a Comment