Monday, February 18, 2013

Outfit: Long Skirts

Spring is finally around the corner. You can spot the occasional flower blooming and I suddenly have the urge to throw on a skirt or dress. A maxi skirt or dress with a jacket or sweater is definetley a practical and comfy way to wear a dress in these cold months. This weekend Ellie and I had a fun night out at Bridgeport Brewery to celebrate a birthday and have some yummy food. We took the oppurtunity to dress up and take some pictures. Coincidentally we both choose long skirts and dresses for our night out. 





















Ellie's Outfit:
Jacket: Levi
Skirt: American Apparel
Boots: Nordstroms
Necklace: Homemade, look for a tutorial in the coming weeks!

Maddie is off in beautiful Hawaii, I am very jealous! She will be updating us on her trip as well as including information on her outfit in this post soon! Also did you spot my pedometer in this post? I have started wearing one to track my steps and embarrassingly forgot to take it off for pictures.

Ellie & Maddie


3 comments:

  1. You both look fab! Loving the all beige look, I may just have to test the waters on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marisa! I am sure you will rock the beige look!

    ReplyDelete