Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fitness: Maui Hiking!

To escape the gray of Portland winter my mother and I took a short vacation to the western coast of Maui and stayed at the Napili Surf Beach Resort. It was amazing to hike around, snorkel, and experience the beauty of a completely different part of the world. It was spectacular how many different plants and animals call Maui their home. Although it was warm on our trip it was unfortunately not as sunny as we had hoped. There were flash flood warnings and rainstorms the last couple days of our vacation. We did not let the less than perfect weather keep us inside though!
 
:: It was so warm I got to show off the new sportsbra I got at Lululemon! So comfy and cute! ::
 
 
:: My mother and me! ::

 
:: The not so spectacular weather ::




:: Neat plants ::

 
:: The sunny day hike ::
 


What is your favorite sunny vacation spot?

Maddie

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! I really want to visit Hawaii - never been! It's on my travel wishlist for sure!
    xo,B | SanBriego.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty gorgeous there! You should definitely make the trip! Want to follow each other?

      Delete