Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Outfit: Workday Wednesday

Sometimes you need a work outfit that it quick and easy.   This dress I am wearing from Target is that outfit for me. It fits great, is comfortable, and wears well all day. My only problem is that I am tempted to wear it to work all the time. 






Having a few ready made thrown on outfits is essential for any successful work wardrobe. What simple and quick outfits do you have that work well any day?

Ellie's Outfit:
Dress: Target (Similar)
Boots: Steve Madden

Ellie

4 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I can see why you want to wear it non-stop! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it too!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty. I absolutely love that dress. It's such a gorgeous color! Love that it's from Target too. They always have great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress... love it!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete